Wednesday, November 2, 2011

my little scary characters

Halloween is over for the year, but I thought I would share some pictures of our costumes this year.  They decided to go as classic scary characters. 
To add in their dressing up, we bought make-up and colored eyes black, whiten skin, and painted lips red.  My little guy was not in favor of it all for the Halloween party the night before.  But for the actually trick-or-treating night he got into it.


The weather was perfect!  They didn't need a coat or even a light jacket.  It's been a long time since it's been that warm.  Usually we go around the block and have to turn for home because it's so cold.




My oldest daughter told me that a friend's Mom was going to call to see if she could come to trick-or-treat over at their house.  I didn't know what I was going to say and thankfully she didn't call.  I don't know if I'm ready for my daughter to do such things yet.  Someday the time will come...I only ask for a few more years together.  Hope everyone had a haunting Halloween!

Thanks for stopping.

Bye for now!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment