Thursday, June 16, 2011

father's day

 Father's day is coming this Sunday.



Here's a nice picture of him looking all spiffy opposed to him covered in drywall or saw dust.

Happy Father's day to you, Eric!  You are a kind, caring and loving Dad who enjoys ruffhousing with the kiddos.  We love you!

I wanted to create a card from all of us that each one could add their special note in their own handwriting.

I started with these things....


I made a card saying, "We love you, Daddy".

I wanted to add a fabric heart to the center.  So I free-hand cut one from one of my goodwill shirts.  Next, I stitched an outline with my sewing machine to add some extra detail. 

I'm feeling all confident on my sewing techniques now that I can ruffle!


My stitching is a little wonky on one side, but I don't think he will mind.  


I also made an envelope to coordinate and a sticker tittled "Made with love".


Thank you, Eric, for everything you do for us!

Also thank you Dad for being a wonderful father and an awesome grandpa, who loves to play hide-n-seek!

Thanks for stopping.

Bye for now!

P.S.  I am in the process of starting to list printable note cards and single page cards in my Etsy store.  Plus I have also created a template to make your own envelope as shown above.  Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment