Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thursday is home depot day

Today I’m going to my first DO-IT-HERSELF Workshop at Home Depot.  I quite excited about it because I will get to make one of these…

Monogram_Garland_Wreath_Final-640x426

I will learn how to use power tools…

Monogram_Garland_Wreath_Step2

and I will wrap my initial with holiday greenery.

Monogram_Garland_Wreath_Step4

Yea for Home Depot!  I haven’t decided where I will put my initial.  I’m sure I will figure something out for it.  I’ll share my final result afterwards!  If your interested in making one of your own I looked it up by locate on the Home Depot website and registered for the class.  I honestly didn’t think my little city in Nebraska would have this class, but I was wrong.

It’s suppose to start to snow between 4:00-6:00 tonight.  This will probably be just my luck.  Hopefully the roads will be OK for me to travel!

Thanks for reading!

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment